Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

I hope it was safe and happy for all of you!  It is the beginning of a new year which means a time to refocus and re-prioritize to make sure your Kung Fu gets the attention it needs.  I speak from experience when I say Kung Fu really IS in everything! 

Here's what's coming up:

Regular classes resume today (yes I know its a holiday for lots of folks....but its a good time to get the kids back into the swing of things!).

There is a schedule change on Tuesday's - Instead of Adults at 5:30, we will have a little kid's class (4-6yr old) so now we have two classes for the little ones.  (Saturdays at 11:30 and Tuesdays at 5:30)  There will be no additional charge for those currently enrolled.  Please call me if you have any questions or email me at kris@rkmartialsciences.com.

The rest of our schedule remains the same, so we hope to see everyone in class soon!!!

Make it a great New Year!
Ms. Kris