Monday, December 28, 2009

Updates Week Ending 1/2/2010

Can you believe it? It's almost 2010! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know mine was. A little harrowing on Christmas Eve (I hope everyone made it to your destinations safely). The first white Christmas (that stuck) in 83 years!

Speaking of the weather, we're due to have more of the white stuff tomorrow. The schedule for the school this week is:

Monday/Tuesday 5:30 Adults and 6:30 Kids classes
Closed Wed-Fri
Resume normal schedules on Saturday January 2nd.

In the event the weather makes driving treacherous tomorrow, we will not hold classes. As Master Robert is teaching on Tuesday, I will be in communication with him to determine if class will be held. If we cancel class I will post it on the website, however the email may not go out in time...PLEASE check the website for updates. YOUR safety is our utmost concern. I was one of the many who were traveling on Christmas Eve....it took all of my San Soo training to remain relaxed!

SO....what they say is really true...if you don't like the weather in Texas...stick around...it will change!

Master Robert and I wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Be Safe,
Ms. Kris