Monday, December 1, 2008

Updates Week Ending 12/06/08

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend and now you're ready to work off all that holiday food! I know I am!

There are now just 3 weeks until Graduation so make sure you get your classes in early! I will post the tentative promotion list later this week.

Things to remember:
  • THIS SATURDAY!!!! Kids Movie Night featuring "Kung Fu Panda"! 5pm-9pm $5 per child (where can you get a babysitter for that?) Registration IS necessary by 12/4 (Thursday). Please contact me via email or sign up on the sheet at the school. I even made up invitations to give your friends!
  • Saturday 12/13 - Instructor's Class and Meeting. 1-2pm. Please make every effort to be in this class as we will need to discuss Holiday scheduling and plan for 2009.
  • Wed 12/17 - SNAP Graduation!!!
  • Saturday 12/20 - KFSS Graduation!!! Doors open at 8:30, Graduation starts promptly at 9:30a. There will be no regular classes on this day.
  • No Self Defense Classes throughout December. It will return in January with brand new sessions and updated curriculum.
Its getting colder outside!!! Don't forget to stretch!!!

Have a great week!
Kris